- Reservations for all day courses and tours are confirmed with full payment. Unless Full Payment is made, your booking is not complete.
2. Cancellations by Customer
- Payments for courses and tours are non-refundable, but are transferable
- Cancellations must be made with at least 24 hours notice of the start time of your course or tour to be transferred.
- Payment may be transferred one time to another Knuckleheads Kayak Adventures course or tour.
- Cancellations of transferred reservation(s) are non-refundable.
3. Cancellations by Knuckleheads Kayak Adventures
Knuckleheads Kayak Adventures reserves the right to cancel any course or tour for:
- inclement and unsafe weather
- registration below the minimum number of participants
Cancellations due to weather or inadequate reservations may be transferred to a new registration by customer or a refund will be made available.
1. The Costs of Our Travel Programs Include
- All scheduled transportation as specified in the trip description
- All accommodations as specified in the trip description
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Provision of specified equipment and service of Knuckleheads Kayak Adventures during the trip.
- Services of Knuckleheads Kayak Adventures for pre-departure assistance to help you get the most out of your expedition.
2. Items not Included in Trips
- Airfare, unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Fees for passports, visas
- U.S. and foreign airport departure taxes
- Tips to vendors and guides
- Optional activities as specified in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, such as clothing, laundry, phone calls, alcoholic beverages, camera fees, etc.
3. Single Travelers
All our vacations are based on double occupancy. However, we try to accommodate single travelers who request single accommodations, as well as single travelers who are looking for a roommate. We will do our best to accommodate your rooming requests. If a single room is requested or we are unable to find a suitable roommate, the single supplement rate will be charged. Single rates are available upon request.
4. Trip Deposits & Payment
- 50% of total price for all trips at time of booking. Non-refundable. Transferable to another trip within 360 days of trip departure date.
- 30 days prior to the departure, initial deposit becomes non-transferable.
- Final Payments are due 10 days prior to departure. Non-refundable. Non-transferable.
5. Our Published Rates
All rates and fares are accurate but are subject to change since they are priced a year in advance. Changes In pricing would only be made to reflect changes in airline fares, land services or currency exchange rates. If the group falls below the minimum guest requirement, the expedition is subject to cancellation or re-pricing. All rates are per person and based on double occupancy. Expenses due to delays caused by airlines, weather, illness or other circumstances beyond our control are the responsibility of the guest.
Knuckleheads Kayak Adventures reserves the right to cancel any trip, but will inform you approximately 25 days in advance. A full refund of the trip cost will be given, but Knuckleheads Kayak Adventures is not responsible for any other expenses incurred for preparing for the trip such as non-refundable airline tickets, clothing, etc. It is recommended to obtain Travel Insurance if there is a likelihood of cancellation.
Knuckleheads Kayak Adventures will inform trip participants of the potential cancellation of a trip, due to a trip not meeting minimum size requirements, 35 days in advance. Participants will be provided the opportunity to pay a re-priced fee, based on the actual number of participants registered for the trip. If a sufficient number of participants agree to the re-priced fee, the trip will continue as scheduled, at the discretion of Knuckleheads Kayak Adventures.
Transfers are subject to the same terms as cancellations.
9. Requirements and Additional Insurance
All participants must provide proof of health and accident insurance. We highly recommend that you insure yourself and your property specifically for this trip, since your personal insurance policies may contain limitations.
10. Confirmation & Re-Scheduling
The trip confirms when it reaches the minimum number of participants listed on the description. When the amount of registered participants reaches the minimum, Knuckleheads Kayak Adventures will contact all registered participants notifying them of the confirmation. Knuckleheads Kayak Adventures may contact registered participants to request a change of trip dates in an effort to book the trip. Registered participants will be given choices to accommodate their schedule.
Bait, Tackle, Paddlesports & More